Access to Website
1.1 Users shall not violate, or attempt to violate, the applicable procedures and regulations for protecting the website, including but not limited to the following:
- Accessing details that are not intended to be provided to this user, or logging into a server or an account that the user is not authorised to access.
- Attempting to conduct any test or survey for finding weakness in any system or network of the Central Bank of the UAE, or violating applicable procedures, or documenting them without an official permit from the Central Bank of the UAE.
- Attempting to interfere with the service provided on the part of any user, host or network, including (but not limited to) placing a virus on the website, increasing the load or immersing it, sending commercial messages to it, avalanching it with electronic messages, or seeking destroying it.
- Sending unwanted electronic messages to the website, including commercials and/or advertisements on services or products, falsifying dispatch control protocol package address/ internet protocol or any part of the address details in any electronic messages or sending news messages.
- Using the website to send an email on the CBUAE’s behalf, referring to it, or assuming the identity of its name to create a potential offence or libel of the CBUAE, website or any person whomsoever, announcing any untrue news or information and ascribing it to the CBUAE unlawfully.
1.2 Users who violate the rules of usage, or where there are reasons to believe that they have violated or breached such rules, may be stopped and/or prevented from using the website.
1.3 Violating the rules of usage, system or network shall expose the involved person to civil and criminal liability. Cases of such violations shall be investigated, and the persons involved shall be prosecuted.
2.1 These Intellectual Property terms form part of the Central Bank of the UAE’s website general Terms and Conditions.
2.2 Unless otherwise stated, the Central Bank of the UAE owns the copyright and any other intellectual property rights for all material on this website, including text, graphics, images, files, links and sound.
2.3 You may download or print information and material from this website for personal use, use within an organisation or non-commercial use. The Central Bank’s copyright symbol (© Central Bank of the UAE) must appear on any material reproduced, saved, printed, or otherwise distributed from this website.
2.4 You must not use the name or logo of the Central Bank of the UAE in any advertisement or public announcement, or any form of documents or records or communication (whether verbal or written or electronic or otherwise) without prior written consent from the Central Bank of the UAE.
2.5 Any unauthorised use, reproduction or printing of the information, materials and proprietary rights contained in this website is strictly prohibited.
Last updated on: Tuesday 02 August 2022
Total visitors 5065